The Mediterranean has always been the cradle of great civilisations, a haven of a healthy way of living. It is a place where a great variety of medicinal plants grow, nourished by the warm sunlight and soil, their rich fragrances carried by the pleasant Mediterranean breeze. The skill of using the natural fruits of the soil and sea to live healthily is our heritage, and this heritage lies at the very essence of Esensa Mediterana face and body care.
The rich plant essences are complemented with luxury revitalising treatments and products under the brand of Esensa Mediterana. The many awards that we have received from both professionals and customers are but part of the recognition that our renowned cosmetics company has received – we are also proud holders of the globally recognised patent of 3in1 synergistic action phyto&aroma&thalasso therapy.
The foundation of these great cosmetic, therapeutic and medicinal breakthroughs lies in the tremendous power of the Mediterranean climate and its plant life, and this is the starting point that Ivana Legović, ph.lab., cosmetologist and mr.sci.dr. Roberto Legović used to create natural cosmetics based on the traditional skill of using the natural fruits of the soil and sea.
Bright sunlight, shimmering seas and the fragrance of pine, lavender, rosemary, sage and immortelle are but few of the magical elements that permeate our wide range of products for complete face and body care.
The enthusiasm of its owners, a clear vision and contagious optimism have crowned the brand with seven gold medals from all over the globe, which represent the backbone of all the novelties launched from Dermoestetik’s laboratory. Our authentic natural products have received recognition throughout the world. 2013 was an especially important year for us, as it was the year when Esensa was officially declared the most awarded brand of professional natural cosmetics.
In addition to first-class products, Esensa Mediterana also boasts being the creator of the largest wellness spa & beauty programme.
Our innovations and breakthroughs in cosmetology did not go unnoticed. Recognition soon began pouring in from all over Croatia, as well as from neighbouring countries, all of whom included Esensa among their top beauty products without a moment of hesitation. Esensa Mediterana products can be found in 600 beauty parlours throughout Croatia, as well as in many hotels and wellness centres in the region.
We wanted to break out of the conventional mould, fully aware of how difficult it is to offer customers a product that is balanced in terms of quality and price. Nevertheless, our efforts to meet the aforementioned criteria have yielded results with which we are very satisfied – though never satisfied enough to stop working on being even better!
Inside the trendy packaging of our first-rate products, the magic of the Mediterranean in its purest form awaits you, waiting to gift you with a lasting sense of wellbeing and endow your face and body with the exquisite sensation of natural beauty!
IMPORTANT YEARS IN THE HISTORY OF ESENSA MEDITERANA
- 1996 – our “Beauty” story begins with the opening of our own Beauty Centre in the city centre of Umag
- 1998 – opening of the second Beauty Centre and the Pilot Centre – Dermoestetik in Ozaljska 92, Zagreb
- 2000 – logistics centre opens
- 2001 – Dermoestetik becomes the general sponsor of the congress “Cosmetic News”
- 2001 – organisation of the “Thalassotherapy in Body Care” professional training seminar for cosmeticians
- 2002 – organisation of the “Digital Pressure, Draining and Tonification in Face Care Treatments” professional training seminar in Nice
- 2002 – beginning of cooperation with a prestigious aromatherapy house from Paris
- 2003 – new Beauty and Pilot Centre opens in Umag
- 2003 – beginning of cooperation with a large French corporation from Place Vendome
- 2003 – organisation of the “Days of French Cosmetics” congress
- 2004 – organisation of the international professional conference “Days of French Cosmetics” in Umag
- 2004 – opening of our own laboratory, the production of Esensa Meditarana professional cosmetics begins
- 2007 – exhibition and lecture in Belgrade on the topic of “The Mediterranean Concept in Professional Cosmetics and Wellness ”
- 2008 – distribution of Esensa Mediterana products begins in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2008 – Dermoestetik’s project wins tender and purchases building land in the most beautiful industrial zone in the world: Sv.Vidal – Novigrad (Cittanova)
- 2009 – Congress of Professional Cosmetics organised on Crveni otok – Rovinj
- 2009 – 7 new Wellness rituals launched
- 2009 – distribution of Esensa Mediterana products begins in Slovenia
- 2010 – distribution of Esensa Mediterana products begins in Italy
- 2011 – Esensa Mediterana congress in Novigrad – Istria
- 2012 – first gold medal in the USA, INPEX, Pittsburgh, Best Personal Care Product- Essential cream
- 2012 – two gold medals at the innovation fair IIFME in Kuwait, Eye lifting cream
- 2012 – gold medal – WIPO, Geneva, Ivana Legović wins title of Best Female Innovator of 2012
- 2013 – EXPO, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, February 2013, gold medal for the Lavender Detox-Destress treatment
- 2013 – ARCHIMEDES, Russia, April 2013, gold medal for the Lavender Detox-Destress treatment
- 2013 – EURO INVENT, Romania, gold medal for the Lavender Detox-Destress treatment
- 2013 – INPEX, Pittsburgh, USA, gold medal for the Lavender Detox-Destress treatment in the category Health and Fitness, as well as the title INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER.
- 2013 – The British Invention Show, London, gold medal for the Lavender Detox-Destress treatment and platinum medal for Invention of the Year.
- 2013 – INOVA, Zagreb, Ivana Legović declared the First Lady of Croatian Innovation, the Lavender Detox-Destress treatment wins home gold
- 2015 – INST, Taipei International Invention Show & Technomart Invention Contest, Patent: Esensa Thermal cream, silver medal
- 2016 – IENA, Nürnberg, Germany: Aqua Lift Thermal cream, gold medal
- 2016 – IDT EXPO, Hong Kong: Flash Vitamin Cream, gold medal and special fair award